I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of MomCentral Consulting for Huggies. I received product samples to facilitate my review and to thank me for my participation.
We have participated in a HUGGIES® sponsored campaign with Mom Central, testing out their HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers. We’ve been HUGGIES® users since B was born because they’ve kept him dry, didn’t leak and didn’t cause diaper rash. They are the only brand that met all three criteria.
B’s running around now, being all busy and such. It was great to try pull-ons for home and we really do like them. I like how easy they are to adjust. I was a little skeptical going in though because since I work at a day care during the day, I’m kind of an expert on diapers. The one downside of pull on diapers is that you have to take the pants off all the way to put them on. I guess you could undo them and put them on like a diaper, but that defeats the purpose, no?
You can save $1 on any one package of HUGGIES® or if you share a link to it with three friends, you can save $1.50 on any Huggies Slip-On diapers. Please note, you will be required to register with Huggies.com prior to obtaining the coupon. http://huggies.com/firstfit
Why use HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers???
- If your baby is standing, stop changing and start dressing them with HUGGIES® Little Movers Slip-On® Diapers. An outstanding fit for your standing baby.
- They are made with stretchy sides and require no adjustments for a great fit!
- The diaper slips on easy leaves no red marks and comes off easy too.
- Easy open sides and grip tabs make removal and rolling up the diaper for disposal simple and easy.
- They come pre-fastened and require no adjustments for a quick and easy diaper changes.
- The diaper has trusted Leak Lock® Protection. The protection and security you both need between changes.
- The diaper absorbs-away layers and long-lasting core lock in wetness and keep baby dry.
They come in Disney patterns, so it’s another way to teach B about my – I mean his – favorite characters.
So if you wonder how they move? Here’s an example of the two of us doing a little yoga exercising in HUGGIES. Well HE’S in the HUGGIES. Let’s make sure we’re straight on that